FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
To answer this question I need to know more information. I can tell you one thing though, from my years of analysing hundreds of SEO campaigns, the biggest reason why most campains fail (Possibly your’s in the past too), is that the company fails to properly assess the amount of work needed to get you a great result.
If anyone gives you a price on their website without first analysing your market, RUN. If you’d like me to do a detailed analysis and come back to you with an accurate price click here to fill out my discovery form.
For more information about pricing & how I price things out, click here.
This depends greatly on where you are, what SEO has been done before, and what your competition levels are like.
As a general rule of thumb, most websites on page 2 can be brought to the first page inside 6 months. And for a brand new website, you’re looking closer to 12-months to get good first page rankings.
During that time your leads and traffic will increase gradually, but the big wins are once you hit the top half of the first page.
Generally more than you can conceive. I’ve had clients grow their sales by 650% in 18-months, which represented an ROI of over 15X. However the true value in SEO is that the traffic and leads you acquire last for a long time.
For example – I did the calculations and a Plumber in Brisbane, from a 12-month SEO campaign could receive over 20X their money back in profit over the 12-months after their campaign is completed. Yet in the following 12-months, when they aren’t spending on SEO, their ROI jumps as high as 45X!
I will get you to the best possible position for your market, and flood your business with targeted traffic. From my experience, its better to focus on ranking your business for the right terms than just chasing #1’s. If #1 is possible for the right terms, then we’ll give it everything to take it for you.
Unlike other SEO companies who want you to keep paying for life, once we’ve got you as high as we can on the first page, and once your traffic and lead flow is exploding, we wrap up your campaign, you stop paying us, and then you actually can experience the return on your investment.
SEO is much like going to the gym. After working out for 12-months straight, you’re going to be in great shape, and even if you stop for 6-months, your going to maintain a pretty good physic. However over time your results will drop off, and you’ll need a tune up.
The same is true for your SEO. Everything we do is permanent & long term, however with time your competition may work and out-rank you. If this happens after your campaign ends, simply give me a call and I’ll walk you through how we fix it (hint: it won’t cost you a cent).
If SEO hasn’t worked then one of four things has occurred:
- You’ve been ripped off by a scammer – Sadly there are a lot in this industry, and if this has happened to you you, I’m truly sorry – stopping these people is the reason I started this business.
- You were working with a website designer, developer, or marketing agency – SEO is a lot like brain surgery. Its a very detailed, specific skillset that very few people truly possess. A lot of website design, marketing, or graphic design companies offer ‘SEO’ as a service, however they are like a GP. They are good at many things, but you don’t want your GP doing your brain surgery.
- Your SEO company didn’t know what they were doing – This is much more common than you would think. You see, lots of people start ‘SEO’ companies after reading a few blogs online, or buying a $27 e-Book. They think that they can learn along the way, and sadly, they convince many business owners that they know what they are doing (Where in fact they have no clue). SEO, is a skill set that takes years to master and hiring a newbie disguised as a master will leave you high and dry.
- Your Company Didn’t do enough to beat tough competition – If you paid $500, or even $1,000/mo for SEO in the past, then chances are your campaign wasn’t aggressive enough, or have enough effort and resources required to beat out tough competition. As the saying goes, “If you think a professional is expensive, wait until you work with an amateur”.
I can generally pinpoint with sniper like precision why your past campaign hasn’t worked in minutes. Simply fill out my discovery form here and I’ll shoot you a video analysis shining a bright light on exactly why your SEO efforts in the past haven’t worked.
No. I believe that if a company needs to lock you in with a contract, they aren’t confident in their abilities to delivery quality, effective work that will keep you happy with the results. If for any reason you aren’t over the moon with your results, then I don’t want to accept any of your money, let alone force it.
I know you’re busy running your business, so I’ve made getting started as easy as possible.
- You fill out my Discovery Form.
- Watch the video analysis that I’ll send through which outlines what needs fixing in your SEO
- We’ll have a quick chat, discuss your investment & I’ll send you through the paperwork to sign up. This generally takes about 15-minutes to fill out, and once it’s done, I’ll take over and will handle every aspect of your SEO, so you can return to running your business.
This isn’t an issue. Our services are fully managed and we handle your whole campaign end-to-end. If content is needed to hit the KPI’s we discussed, we’ll handle it.
This varies depending on the business, but in a nutshell – we make your website more relevant and powerful both to the consumer and to Google.
Yes. We’ve worked with hundreds of businesses and have never had a client get penalised or negatively affected by Google. Plus – everything I ever implement on a clients site I test on my own business first.
No we don’t.
No we don’t.
You’ll receive a ranking report outlining your websites progress in the Google SERP results every single day. This provides you with certainty in the early months that although you might not be seeing more phone calls yet, that you are indeed growing forwards every single week, and that we will get you to the end result.